- If you’re right for solar–and not everyone is–solar gives you Independence from coal, gas, and other polluting energy sources.
- As America turns from gasoline based cars to hybrid electric and and plug-in electric vehicles, electricity–and solar that can power it–brings greater Independence from your coal fired utility as well as foreign oil.
- That’s not to say that you won’t be connected to the grid. That’s the most economical way to go solar–without batteries. But at least you’ll be free from higher electric bills and independent from rates that are going to increase due to forthcoming carbon legislation that will soon be passed by Congress–to their credit.
- Going solar means that you are doing something about global warming and not just worrying about how it will effect you. Many wonder what the government is going to do about it. The truth is that our government is doing something about it. Local and national law makers are providing many solar incentives around the country. It’s up to you, however, to get a quote from a qualified installer and find out if it’s right for you.
- Finally, going solar means that you’re an example of energy Independence to your family, friends, and neighbors who may also be right for solar. The only way that solar is going to become more common is when you spread that word that solar is affordable now and ready for prime time. There are too many myths about solar. The only way to dispel those myths is to share the information that you learn here and from other solar sites…and by getting a quote.
Happy July 4th, everyone, and thank you for supporting this website.
Last modified: July 2, 2009