About Ben Zientara
- Ben has spent over a decade involved in clean energy research and writing, and is the lead researcher and policy analyst of Solar Power Rocks. His other work includes contributing data analysis and software design/deployment to aid public policy decision-making at the state and local level in Oregon.
Latest posts by Ben Zientara:
- Who is the best Presidential Candidate on solar power in 2020?
- Is the Tesla Solar Roof right for your home? Cost, Savings, & Availability.
- Is the LG Chem RESU battery right for your home?
- Peak sun hours: solar panel output per day, month and year
- What we saw at Solar Power International 2019 – North America’s Largest Energy Conference
- Guess what these solar companies do based on their names
- Types of solar panels – What they’re made of & how they work
- Community Solar: What it is and how it works
- You can rent Tesla solar panels for $50 a month. Is that a good deal?
- Companion bills to extend the Solar Investment Tax Credit introduced in U.S. House and Senate