About Ben Zientara
- Ben has spent over a decade involved in clean energy research and writing, and is the lead researcher and policy analyst of Solar Power Rocks. His other work includes contributing data analysis and software design/deployment to aid public policy decision-making at the state and local level in Oregon.
Latest posts by Ben Zientara:
- You can rent Tesla solar panels for $50 a month. Is that a good deal?
- Companion bills to extend the Solar Investment Tax Credit introduced in U.S. House and Senate
- How to use PVWatts to figure out the ideal size for your solar system
- One (not very) weird trick to save $1,000+ on solar panels
- Tesla says they’ve lowered prices for home solar. Are they now the best deal?
- Do solar panels increase home value? Yes they do.
- The Solar Bill of Rights would protect the right to own solar (and batteries) in California
- Frequently Asked Questions about the 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit for 2019
- The 5 best ways to finance solar panels for your home, from solar loans to PPAs
- 2018 Gubernatorial Candidates on Solar Power