About Dan Hahn
- Dan Hahn, M.S. is an executive coach, organizational development consultant, and advocate for inclusive community solar energy policy. In addition to successfully building and exiting several businesses, he has coached a variety of clients through challenging life, leadership and business decisions. His practice focuses on organizational assessment, leadership coaching, and performance management.
Latest posts by Dan Hahn:
- What are Solar Renewable Energy Certificates, (SRECs)?
- Coronavirus is creating bolstered solar programs in Massachusetts and New York
- Air quality imagery reveals huge pollution improvements across the United States
- Save Big with Heat Pump Hot Water Heating and Home Battery Storage
- How the inflation risk from the US government coronavirus response may affect your solar profits
- If you have low income in California, a special program can subsidize the entire cost of your home battery backup system
- Steps solar installers are taking to weather the COVID storm
- During shelter in place in California, residential solar is considered an essential service
- What kind of solar panels does Tesla use?
- Considering solar during the coronavirus? Here are 4 tips to keep you healthy and informed