About Dan Hahn
- Dan Hahn, M.S. is an executive coach, organizational development consultant, and advocate for inclusive community solar energy policy. In addition to successfully building and exiting several businesses, he has coached a variety of clients through challenging life, leadership and business decisions. His practice focuses on organizational assessment, leadership coaching, and performance management.
Latest posts by Dan Hahn:
- Virtual Power Plants and Home Batteries May Shape the Future of Net Metering in the United States
- Protect yourself from power outages with solar plus batteries
- What should a great low income solar program look like?
- Home Solar Scams and Red Flags
- Why Solar Panel Installation is Booming in the UK
- Solar Roadways could produce over three times the electricity we use in the United States
- Destroying the picturesque landscape?
- Solar Power is Growing at a Rate Faster than Silicon Valley
- Crowd-funding Solar Power
- Solar Outlook for 2014