About Dan Hahn
- Dan Hahn, M.S. is an executive coach, organizational development consultant, and advocate for inclusive community solar energy policy. In addition to successfully building and exiting several businesses, he has coached a variety of clients through challenging life, leadership and business decisions. His practice focuses on organizational assessment, leadership coaching, and performance management.
Latest posts by Dan Hahn:
- New Mexico One Step Closer to Enacting 10% Solar Tax Credit
- Virginia passes 100% RPS by 2050
- Tesla Cuts Home Solar Prices by 4%
- What are demand charges on my electric bill?
- Solar panels that work at night?!
- Can Germany Create a Blueprint for the Developed World to Quit Coal?
- The 9 things you need for your grid tied solar plus battery backup system to work
- Everything you need to know about solar tracker installations
- Virtual Power Plants and Home Batteries May Shape the Future of Net Metering in the United States
- Protect yourself from power outages with solar plus batteries