About Tor "Solar Fred" Valenza
- Tor, aka "Solar Fred" describes himself as "a solar/storage marketing idiot savant and evangelist." Initially interested in becoming a solar engineer, he settled on writing and marketing after trying calculus for the first time! Tor became inspired to share the good news about solar electricity after seeing a double feature of “An Inconvenient Truth” and “Who Killed the Electric Car.” He's been on the right path ever since!
Latest posts by Tor "Solar Fred" Valenza:
- April Is National Solar Quote Month Again, Damn It!
- Solar Fred’s Most Useful Solar Economic Posts on SolarPowerRocks.com
- Dirt-Cheap Things You Can Do to Reduce Your Solar Costs through Energy Efficiency.
- SPR Throws down the gauntlet: Time for a live Obama solar summit to explain the lack of solar panels on the White House
- Detroit Rocks for Solar Power Incentives Too
- Once Upon a Time in Solar in New York…
- A Simple Argument for Solar Power vs Coal Power
- The 4 Reasons Why People Go Solar
- Want Solar in Colorado? Please Yell at Your State Regulator
- Solar Fred Has Joined Forces with Solar Power Rocks!