OK, so I know this isn’t about solar power, but I want to write about these guys anyway. The guys over at getknu.com are part of the new wave of zero-carbon-footprint online stores.
- They recently donated furniture for a clean water fundraiser.
- They plant a tree every time they sell one of their sexy pieces of furniture.
- They use sustainable wood.
- Their factory is energy efficient.
- They purchase energy credits to offset what they actually use.
- They don’t mail catalogs (I don’t know about you, but I get about 4 catalogs a day that I never open. I don’t know how many trees that is a year but it pisses me off that I have no outlet to say “Stop sending these to me!”)
Last modified: September 5, 2019