I just made this… And no, I can’t think of anyway to relate it to solar power… and no, I didn’t follow anyone else’s barfing pumpkin recipe. We try to keep our non-solar related posts to less than 1 in 10, but this was so much fun I had to get it out there for you internets. I made it in 5 minutes, then I baked the seeds left over from my girl’s pumpkin.
Wanna check out my barfing pumpkin recipe? Here it is:
- Take all the seeds out of your pumpkin.
- Carve your pumpkin into something so awesome it makes you want to pee your pants.
- Separate the seeds from the goop (this is the only hard part).
- Put some aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350.
- Put the seeds in a bowl and toss them with some olive oil, then spread them out on the sheet.
- Sprinkle a little salt, and bake for about 20 minutes…. but this part isn’t perfect…. So take a few out every now and then and eat them. If they taste nice and non-chewy and crispy, they’re done. If they’re still pale white and chewy… not done.
- Season, if you want, with a little cayenne pepper or what have you. I think they’re great with salt alone.
(This was hers. Yes, I’m well aware
it’s better than mine, thank you very much.)
EDITED 10/30/07 – she just sent me this… she made it too. I mean…. holy crap.
Last modified: June 4, 2018