OK, OK, I know, I’m a day late and a dollar short reporting on this… But Google (stock tix goog – I mention this only because I bought a tiny amount of their stock just to make sure I wasn’t constantly reminded daily of how much I’m NOT RICH because I didn’t invest in them. I’m using google stock to hedge my emotions) release dthis
Yesterday. Why did I make the link rediculously big? I’m not sure. My roommate brought back this coffee from Costa Rica and it is…. strong. Here I will give you the highlights of the release with poor details and a funny youtube video cause, let’s face it, press releases = boring. Ready? Go!
- Their calling it RE<C. Yah, I don’t get it either. It’s going to focus on breakthrough technologies… For some reason their secret projects make me think of Lo Pan’s Raiden-looking assistant who conjures electrical storms (If you haven’t seen Big Trouble in Little China, you don’t REALLY know Kurt Russell)
- It will cost multiple tens of millions of dollars. Fortunately, Sergey Brin had a hot night at craps, and fronted the expense for htis project with a couple of Bellagio chips he found in his couch cushions.
- They are hiring energy experts, engineers, R&D, three wizards, a troll, and they’ve got some headhunters working on the leprechans.
- Their goal is to “to produce one gigawatt of renewable energy capacity that is cheaper than coal”
- OMGBBQ this coffee is strong, I can’t pay attention long enough to summarize. Just check out the
By going there you will inevitably be bored, so come back here and watch this video I think is funny.
Last modified: January 30, 2014