Our readership consists of hundreds of thousands of homeowners around the USA, and they’re hungry for articles written by solar industry insiders and experts like yourselves, FOR THEM. Pictures are great. Numbers are great. Charts and graphs are great.
Write about things like:
- Industry trends, like new technology, solar + storage, etc.
- Local solar politics in your city or state. Got a new incentive program to tout or a bill that needs suppoprt to get through the legislature? We want you to write about it.
- Technical constraints of home solar, like electrical service size and how that relates to how big a system you can get.
- Dispelling myths, like that thin film is going to be a $1/Watt, or that fog totally kills a systems’ usefulness.
- Anything you could think of that your customers would like to know.
The very most important thing is that your article has to be relevant and interesting to actual people, not just a keyword-stuffed, anchor text-optimized mishmash of jargon and generic writing. We’re not interested in people taking advantage of our site’s Domain Ranking to get a backlink. Use images, use examples, and use charts and graphs if you’ve got ’em.
At the bottom of your article, if we approve and edit it, we can add information about you and your business, like your logo, phone, email, name, website. Something like this:
|This article brought to you by|
Last modified: March 11, 2020